This is my first blog, second post.
After working hours on setting this up one evening I returned to work the next day and realized things just weren't gonna be right. All of the employees at work were, on a voluntary basis, prompted to create blogs. I jumped in thinking, "Cool. Something new that I can throw some creativity into." Then I came to the conclusion that I would have to make another blog just for work or else "Enter the Mind of the InfoVampire" was going to suffer from a dampening of that creativity bursting to get out. I would always be wondering if what I wrote would somehow be breaking a "rule" I didn't know about or offend someone (which was very likely to happen with the plans I have in mind). So, another blog has been born to deal with work and this place can be my little haven. (ahh...sigh of contentment...life is good again)
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment